Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Get your hair did!

Guuuuuurl I have some refreshing news.

So following my last experience at the hair dressers I vowed never to cut my hair again, I was going for the I'm - a- homeless - hobo- under -the - bridge look. But one of my best friends had to burst my bubble for me. I wasn't exactly rockin the world with my dredz like hair and I needed a hair cut.

 now let me tell you what happened last time... I went to 'sacha' hair salon in Enfield, all I wanted was a trim and some layers. Simple enough? As I sat there the man gave me a layer. That's one layer: a bob and then the rest of my hair was halved in length.

Like seriously ?

Do I look like a 1970's rock legend?


On top of it all I was sent home with wet hair in hopes that I wouldn't notice the piece of bird poop on my head. When I got home my mum have me a mirror, called me a mug and sent me back ( actually she called me a lot worse but it was in Turkish and there really is no need to re-live the embarrassment. ) Anyway they tried to reconstruct my Mohawk but it failed badly .


 Regardless I thought I had to eventually cut my hair so I took the plunge but I was smart. This time I went to an actual salon not a Turkish one.

I went to HOB in southgate and it was the best hair salon experience I've ever had. The salon director cut my hair and I love it!! I would recommend it to everyone! So I have a few 50% off vouchers to give away. You can use them in any HOB but I'd recommend the one in southgate just inbox me on fb or tweet me @dunyadee and i send it to you ( bloody nice I tell ya)


 Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment